- Great spot for a cold beer and an awesome lunch. In there at 2:00 on Tuesday. I LOVED the Roast Beast sandwich. It (the hubs agreed) was better than his Havana Cuban.
- Saw some other lunches being served nearby and remained happy with my choice. Nice spot, people, a varied menu. 5 stars for lunch. $8-$13 or so. Good value.
- Great small plates, or enough for the very hungry.. good selection of draft beers, wines or a standard cocktail. Fried Pimento cheese and Three little birds are my favorite.
- Wait staff are knowledgeable and attentive or you can just belly up to the bar... worth the wait on the weekends, Sunday brunch, for some reason, is still the best kept secret after church. ENJOY!
- Awesome food and really good service. The mango lime dressing is to die for.
How can you go wrong with a place inspired by my favorite Dylan song??
- The French fries are outstanding.
- Leigh B.Great food, great service, good price.
We came for my birthday. Started with 4 small plates which were amazing and ended with drinks and dinner. Good experience in a small town.
- S LThis place is Smithfield's best kept secret. Fresh food, wonderful tastes,attentive staff!!!
- Very friendly staff, great food, & a great beer selection!! Will definitely be visiting again. The decor & setting are very cool. I wish that we had something like this in Wilson.Taj M.
- Jason F.The quality of food and service were amazing! Possibly the best French fries I've ever had. The cocktails were incredible as well. I'm definitely going to give the Sunday brunch a shot soon!
- Stacey B.This is by far the best restaurant in Johnston County. The food is amazing, we haven't had anything that we haven't just loved. The staff is knowledgable and very nice. My favorite is the Shrimp & Grits. The decor is just right and it is super clean which I look for at any restaurant. I would highly recommend giving them a try, you won't regret it.