Our restaurant takes customer satisfaction very seriously. In the case of problems with your food order, please contact us directly by giving us a call at number listed on this website, and we will try to correct the problem to your satisfaction as quickly as possible. If you receive an incorrect order we will offer to correct your food order. If this is not acceptable, you may be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. We strive to continuously do our best to ensure your satisfaction. By ordering from our website you are agreeing to our refund policy.
Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate and disclose and make use of personal information.
• We will not share any customers personal information with any third party.
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.